.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Changes


Here's the gist of it:
  • To make my life easier, I've now combined my two blogs (Undercover Book Lover and The Eclectic Book Hoarder) into one - The Eclectic Book Lover!
  • The url for this blog, The Eclectic Book Hoarder, now automatically redirects to the new site. My new custom domain is http://eclecticbooklover.com
  • What does this mean for you? If you want to continue following/subscribing to me, then you'll have to subscribe/follow over at the new blog.
  • What will I review? The same sorts of books that I reviewed here, plus urban fantasy novels too.
  • I hope that you guys don't mind, and even enjoy, the changes! I'm posting a poll on the sidebar at The Eclectic Book Lover so you all can tell me what you think about it.

Thanks!

0 Comments: